Thursday 11 July 2013

Looper.

Film: Looper.
Director: Rian Johnson.

I was given some really mixed  reviews about this film, some people really loved it and other said don't waste your time. But I'm actually really glad I saw it because I enjoyed it quite a lot!

I loved the way we could see Joe when he turned into Old Joe and then we had a "new" Joe who he had to deal with.

The film was very cleverly put together and I loved the T mutation. I wish we could have seen more about the Rainman instead of just a brief mention so we knew more about what Old Joe was trying to do.

My favourite scene was when Cid was having a meltdown at the end of the film and Sara calmed him down and Joe sacrificed himself to save him and Sara.

Overall, I'd give Looper: 8/10.

Very good film and I have it on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment