Sunday 28 April 2013

Love And Other Drugs.

Film: Love And Other Drugs.
Director: Edward Zwick.

A surprising film which I loved! Though it was pretty awkward to watch it with my mother and grandmother in the room!!

I adored Anne Hathaway as Maggie, I think she played the role perfectly. There were times as the audience where I felt horribly awkward for her which was exactly what I was supposed to feel!

Jake Gyllenhaal as Jamie was wonderful, he played the ladies man role beautifully until he finally became the man Maggie wanted but was afraid to ask for.

My first favourite part was when he waited in the car for her to come back from Canada and the relationship began and my second was when he made the bus pull over so he could tell her how much he loved her.

Overall, I'd give Love And Other Drugs: 9/10.

Pretty awesome however awkward with your mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment