Saturday 20 April 2013

Pitch Perfect.

Film: Pitch Perfect.
Director: Jason Moore.

I love films like this!

I wanted to see it in the cinema but never got round to it due to one thing or another and I'm annoyed I didn't! Such a good film, I love Anna Kendrick!

I think Kendrick is very similar to Kristen Stewart, in a good way though, haha!

I loved this movie and the rag tag group of girls that ended up singing together, I especially loved the way they all came out of their shells in the end to become winners!

The relationship between Beca and Jesse is awesome and I would have loved to see the pair of them sing together; I definitely loved the part where Beca sang the Breakfast Club song ending and Jesse put his fist up in the air.

Overall, I'd give Pitch Perfect: 9/10

Feel good, with some awesome dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment