Thursday 14 March 2013

Hansel and Gretel.

Film: Hansel and Gretel.
Director: Tommy Wirkola.

I was half and half over whether I wanted to see this and surprisingly enjoyed it. It reminded me a lot of Snow White and the Huntsman..very action-y with not a lot of dialogue. But it worked and I enjoyed it.

I'm not Gemma Arterton's biggest fan, but I think that's because of the tragedy that was Clash of the Titans; this was an amusing film with some fairly believable ninja moves and some totally awesome weapons which made me think of Priest!

My favourite scene would be the big scene on the Sabbath with everyone dying and the witches being cheesewired, haha.

Favourite character would be either Gretel or Edward! Edward was amusing!

Overall, I'd give Hansel and Gretel: 8/10

Definitely worth a watch, not sure if I'll buy it on DVD though!


No comments:

Post a Comment