Saturday 23 March 2013

Safe Haven.

Film: Safe Haven.
Director: Lasse Hallström.

I saw the theatrical trailer for this and thought it looked good and by the time I got to the cinema I couldn't remember what it was supposed to be about! Despite my memory fail, I really enjoyed the film!

I loved the whole flashback and cross cutting scenes of Katie's past and seeing Tierney appearing in her past and present, it was very cleverly done.

I especially loved the scene when Katie is staying with Alex and his son, Josh, says he likes Katie which starts a change in his relationship with Alex.

There are two plot twists in the film and both are substantial and I'm not saying what they are but the final scene has to be my favourite!

Overall, I'd give Safe Haven: 9/10.

Very good, I will be acquiring it on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment