Monday 6 May 2013

Journey To The Center Of The Earth

Film: Journey To The Center Of The Earth
Director: Eric Brevig.

I thought this film was of the same ilk as Race To Witch Mountain...the film with The Rock which was terrible and I was pleasently surprised to find it wasn't!

Definitely enjoyed it and the whole story, it intrigued me. The graphics weren't always great but overall it wasn't horrendous and the acting wasn't cringeworthy either.

My favourite scene was when Josh Hutcherson was calling dibs on the mountain guide and he and Brendan Fraser were arguing in the cave and said mountain guide gets irritated. Made me giggle!

Overall, I'd give Journey To The Center Of The Earth: 7/10

I'd probably watch it again, it doesn't require too much brain power!

No comments:

Post a Comment