Sunday 18 November 2012

Snatch

Film: Snatch
Director: Guy Ritchie.

Oh, I love this film so much. It's like Fight Club meets crazy Irish pikeys and deranged jewel thieves. Awesome.

Best scene is definitely when Gorgeous George ends up in a bare knuckle fight with Mickey and he chucks him around a bit before Mickey smacks him once and totally knocks him out leaving Tommy to fend off the rest of the Irish gypsies.

I love the different stories and how all the characters meet and link together, it's very cleverly done and it works!

Mickey is without a doubt my favourite character; the very heavy accent where you spend most of the time going 'what?!'  And the love he has for his Ma and how he gets his own back on Brick Top nearly taking out Turkish and Tommy at the same time then totally disappearing!

Overall, I would give Snatch: 7/10.
I'll watch it again without a doubt but I have to be in the mood, it's a bit long but I do enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment