Monday 29 October 2012

Step Up 3

Film: Step Up 3
Director: Jon M. Chu.

Oh, how I wish I could dance! I love this film and this franchise, it is amazing. I adore seeing what the human body can do, I'm pretty sure some of the dancers actually don't have bones..
This film follows Moose, who was amazing in Step Up 2, it was very clever how Moose's engineering and dancing could come together with the NeoFlys and the fantastic clothes the Pirates wear in the World Jam Final.

I love the dance routines, they are amazing how seemlessly they fit together and how each member of the Pirates family back each other up in the battles. The Vault is brilliant, I love how we get to see how they lvie together and train hard together.

The film is awesome, I love it, if you couldn't tell. The only thing I can say about it negatively is that I wish we could have had a flashback or two of Julien and Luke dancing together before Julien was kicked out.

Overall, I would give Step Up 3: 9.5/10

I will most definitely watch it again! And I'll be watching Step Up 4: Revolution in the hopes it follows on from the success of the other films.

No comments:

Post a Comment