Saturday 16 February 2013

Wreck-It Ralph.

Film: Wreck-It Ralph.
Director: Rich Moore.

I thought this film was going to be all laughs and giggles but I absolutely loved the more serious side to it.

The relationship between Ralph and Vanellope is brilliant and I loved seeing how it progressed and then had it's ups and downs and the part with the Cybugs and the glitch was sad but awesome at the same time!

My favourite part was at the end when Ralph was back in his game and the people held him up and he could see Sugar Rush and could see Vanellope winning her race.

It's definitely a feel good movie and I can't wait to buy it on DVD!

On a side note, the Despicable Me 2 trailer made me laugh hysterically and I cannot wait to see it when it comes out!

Overall, I'd give Wreck-It Ralph: 10/10.

Fantastic for all ages and I will be seeing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment