Tuesday 5 February 2013

Les Misérables

Film: Les Misérables.
Director: Tom Hooper.

Oh dear Lord, I loved it. Absolutely, 100% loved it!

Anne Hathaway was utterly astounding as Fantine and her singing "I Dreamed A Dream" definitely bought a tear to my eye!

The story line was fantastic, I loved the relationship between Jean Valjean and Javert and the way it ended was beautiful. It was awesome the way he popped up time and time again crossing paths with Hugh Jackman and continually chasing him down until his last.

Little Cosette had a stunning voice and her Castle Song was beautiful. I think Amanda Seyfried was a fantastic choice for adult Cosette. The paleness of her skin and her bright blonde hair really contrasted against the dirty brownish coloured skin of everyone else.

My favourite scene was when the French Revolutionists climbed on the coffin and sung. Or, the I Dreamed A Dream scene.

Overall, I'd give Les Misérables: 10/10.

Fantastic, I love it, I can't wait to get it on DVD and I will definitely be looking to see it in the Theatre. If you haven't seen it, you so should.

No comments:

Post a Comment