Sunday 27 January 2013

Spider Man 3.

Film: Spider Man 3.
Director: Sam Raimi.

I love Venom. And I love the "Evil look" Maguire gets when he's got the Venom suit on under his normal clothes.

I'm not Tobey Maguire's biggest fan but this is my favourite Spidey movie he is in. I absolutely love The Sand Man and the fact that Harry and Spidey sort themselves out in the end and make a good fight of it. It's definitely like Father like Son.

My favourite scene is definitely the final fight scene with Spidey and Harry aka The New Goblin against The Sand Man and Venom who is in control of Eddie Brock.

I've seen Spidey before and I love the whole franchise, more of a fan of Andrew Garfield as Spidey though!

Overall, I'd give Spider Man 3: 8/10.

A good one, worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment