Wednesday 23 January 2013

Iron Man and Iron Man 2

Films: Iron Man and Iron Man 2.
Director: Jon Favreau.

Robert Downey Jr. is amazing, lets be honest! I love him as Tony Stark it all seems to come so naturally and I love Stark's little quirks; like not liking to be handed things.

Iron Man and the construction of the minature arc reactor which ultimately saves Tony's life is a facinating journey and we can see the genius that hides behind the slightly crazy!
The creation of the Iron Man suit is awesome and I love how he messes around with it before using it for good and saving people who needed his help the most.

Favourite scene was when he used the boosters and did a backflip into the wall before hitting the deck and being fire extinguished when he wasn't on fire.

Iron Man 2 is equally cool. The adaption of the suit is awesome and I love how his dad helps him from the grave and basically saves Tony's life.

Favourite scene would be when Black Widow is in the hallway being a super ninja and gets to the end and has taken out many men and the other Agent is like "I got him!" and is super proud of his one man he beat up.

Overall, I'd give Iron Man: 9/10.
I love it!
Overall, I'd give Iron Man 2: 9/10.
I love it too!

I love Robert Downey Jr. and I love the Iron Man series, I can't wait for Iron Man 3 to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment