Monday 14 January 2013

Panic Room.

Film: Panic Room.
Director: David Fincher.

Lets be honest, I love this film!
I've seen it countless times and it still has me on the edge of my seat.

I love Jodie Foster's character in this and I love how she funnels Raoul and Burnham through the series of walkways to exactly where she wanted them.

My favourite scene was probably after Raoul beats up Mr Altman and switches places with him and Foster legs it to get the shot Stewart's character needs and ends up sliding it through the door and Burnham does the right thing and helps Sarah get the injection. And Raoul, gets what he deserves, to be truthful!

I love the relationship between Foster and Stewart, very believable mother daughter relationship!

Overall, I'd give Panic Room: 8/10.

Definitely watch it time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment