Thursday 3 January 2013

Avengers Assemble.

Film: Avengers Assemble.
Director: Joss Whedon.

Awe-some.

I saw this in the cinema and absolutely loved it. It's everything a superhero movie should be. You've got backstory on most of the characters; Hulk, Iron Man, Thor/Loki and Captain America and you can pick up enough about Black Widow and Hawkeye for it all to make perfect sense.

Favourite scene is where Thor steals Loki from the plane and the whole battle between Iron Man and Thor and the quote "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?!" Best line of the movie bar "Puny God." from Hulk.

My favourite hero is Iron Man, he's freakin' hilarious! I loved the Iron Man films and I just love Robert Downey Jr, he's amazing and Iron Man fits him to a T.

Overall, I give Avengers Assemble: 10/10.

Totally awesome. I will watch it time and time again! I think they're doing a Black Widow/ Hawkeye spin off backstory type thing, which will be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment