Sunday 27 January 2013

Deep In My Heart.

Film: Deep In My Heart.
Director: Anita W. Addison.

This is a film most people probably haven't heard of, which is because it's a TV film. One of those films that just happens to be on and you end up watching it and think hang on a minute that was actually good!

The story follows Barbara Ann a young black girl who is given up by her white mother after she is attacked and raped by a black man. Barbara lives with Corrine, her foster mother, for 7 years before being adopted suddenly by a white couple who live across the country. We follow Barbara as she grows up with Annalise, her adopted mother, and she grows pregnant and moves in with her boyfriend.

The end scene is by far my favourite and I'm not going to spoilt it if you've never seen it but it is a true happy ending and it made me smile :)

Overall, I'd give Deep In My Heart: 8/10.

A very well put together film whih I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment