Friday 22 February 2013

Beautiful Creatures.

Film: Beautiful Creatures.
Director: Richard LaGravenese.

I was really uncertain about seeing this film, as the first trailer I saw looked a little..dull. But when I saw the extended trailer it looked so awesome!

It was a really good film and I definitely enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to reading the book, actually!

The casting of Lena was..different. Englert made me think of if you took Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart and mashed them together you would get Alice Englert. I liked her as Lena..I liked her more when she got a bit bitchy! But the snappy sarcasticness made me smile.

My favourite part of the film was when Lena and Ridley were pitching a fit at each other and set the dinner table a-spinning.

Overall, I'd give Beautiful Creatures: 9/10.

I'll for sure be seeing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment