Saturday 29 December 2012

Haywire.

Film: Haywire
Director: Steven Soderbergh.

This is a film I wanted to see when it came out and totally forgot about and then by chance found it cheap in Blockbuster. It's another "not what I expected" film.

I'm not entirely sure whether I liked it or not, it seems to be 99% ninja awesome fighting scenes with some parkour thrown in for good measure and 1% story.
I love all the action but I wish there was less of it and more actual story and background etc.

I loved the action scenes though, my favourite was the one in the beginning with Mallory and Aaron in the coffee shop when Mallory looks like she is losing then totally kicks ass and takes off with some dude and his car.

Overall, I think I'd give Haywire: 6/10.
I'd watch it again but it's kinda brain numbing, you really don't need to pay attention to understand what it going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment