Saturday 29 December 2012

The Amazing Spiderman.

Film: The Amazing Spiderman.
Director: Marc Webb.

Love.

I saw it in the cinema with my boyfriend and I found it utterly awesome and I got in on DVD for Christmas so I watched it again! I love it. Andrew Garfield is so much..more than Tobey; he makes Spiderman more real. I love the relationship between him and Emma Stone's character Gwen; I especially love how it ends with the promise to Gwen's father.

Favourite scene is without a doubt when Garfield is with the car theif and the whole little dance thing he does when he's shooting web at him and then how he gets all up in the police guys face.

I like the fact that he doesn't automatically shoot web out of his wrists but makes a fancy little doohickey to make it possible, it's super awesome!

Overall, I'd give The Amazing Spiderman: 10/10.
I love it. It's awesome. GO WATCH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment