Monday 31 December 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

Film: The Dark Knight Rises.
Director: Christopher Nolan.

Another film I saw in the cinema and then ended up getting it for Christmas.

I'll be honest, not a big fan of Christian Bale, but I do love the whole Batman franchise and I adore Anne Hathaway. When I saw Hathaway was playing Catwoman, I was skeptical and I'll admit I was wrong. She was an amazing Catwoman I really hope there is a spin off film with her she's great!

Favourite scene was when Selina takes Bruce's food up and ends up stealing his pearls and beats up a "cripple" then poofs out the window!

The whole Bane and Miranda storyline was awesome, I loved the twist, I won't ruin it if you haven't seen it...but if you haven't, why the hell not?!

I can't wait for a Robin film, it'll definitely be good and Catwoman should be in it too ;)

I really do this movie, it's full of action, it's full of fun and crazy Bale grunting and the weird deep Batman voice lol

Overall, I'd give The Dark Knight Rises: 9/10
I will obviously see it again, Bale just..yeah, I don't much like him and it makes me not want to see it quite as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment